Biswa Bhusana Mahapatra
Integrated M.Sc (Life Science), National Institute of Technology Rourkela, Odisha, India
- “Herping Trail Odisha - 2”, organised by People for Animals, Angul, Odisha, India, Sep 17-18, 2016
- One day Author workshop conducted by Elsevier in association with National Institute of Technology Rourkela, Odisha, India, 23rd Aug 2017
- “Workshop on Statistical Methods and R programming for Biologists”, Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata, March 7 -13, 2018
- “Workshop on Bioresource Database in Research and Education”, Indian Bio-resources Information Network, School of Ecology and Conservation, UAS Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, December 10-11, 2018
- “Workshop on Open Data Kit (ODK) for Field Researchers” organised by The Academy for Conservation Science and Sustainability Studies, ATREE, Bangalore, 12-14 December 2018
- “Summer school in Geospatial Technologies”, organised by National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, July 11-31, 2019
- Presented a talk on "Distribution and determinants of animal invasive species" in ATBC 2021, July 21-23.
- Presented a poster on "Potential distribution and extent of niche shift in invasive mammals across the globe" in Ecology Across Borders 2021, Dec 9 -15.
- Presented PhD research progress in MAHE PhD conclave 2022, May 27-28.
- Anwesha Saha, Mateusz Baca, Danijela Popović, Zeinolabedin Mohammadi, Biswa Bhusana Mahapatra, Urban Olsson, Lucja Fostowicz-Frelik, "Towards filling the gap: Lagomorpha evolutionary puzzle" in ASM 2022, June 17-21.
- “Hands-on workshop on basics of GIS”, IIBM Guwahati, organised by ATREE, Feb 10-12, 2020 (TA)
- “Technical workshop on basics of mollusc taxonomy and ecology”, IIBM Guwahati, organised by ATREE, Feb 12-15, 2020 (Lecture on Basic GIS and applications)
- "Training on Ecological Niche Modelling for scientists of ICFRE, Dehradun" organised by CES, IISc Bengaluru, Dec 6-10, 2021 (Hands-on Max-Ent SDM, and Generating Map using QGIS)
- Winter school on "Horticultural Biodiversity for Livelihood and Nutritional Security in the Era of Anthropocene and Climate change", ICAR-IIHR, Bengaluru, Mar 11-31, 2022 (Hands-on Max-Ent SDM)
- Mahapatra, B. B., & Aravind, N. A. (2021). Laevicaulis haroldi (Veronicellidae: Gastropoda), a potential future invader to India. Current Science (00113891), 120(11).
Seetha S., Sahu S., Mahapatra B.B., Mishra M. (2017) Post Embryonic Changes in the Eye of an Economic Mango Plant Pest Amritodus atkinsoni Leth. (Hemiptera: Membracoidea: Cicadellidae). In: Oral A., Bahsi Oral Z. (eds) 3rd International Multidisciplinary Microscopy and Microanalysis Congress (InterM). Springer Proceedings in Physics, vol 186. Springer, Cham
- British Ecological Society
- India Research Management Initiative (IRMI)