Policy Communications Associate
- Structure and edit written outputs including academic articles, reports, and policy briefs
- Help the team comprehensively document their work; work closely with CPD researchers and help distil their work into more accessible formats such as op-eds, data stories, blogs, social media posts.
- Build a CPD contact database
- Work closely with ATREE Communications Team to create accessible designed outputs including social media content and ensure its dissemination.
- Help organise workshops and webinars to bring together key stakeholders when applicable
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience, i.e. candidate with a background in journalism/ policy/ research communication/ literature/ mass communication/ development studies/ similar disciplines
- Proficient in writing and editing (necessary)
- Use tools like CANVA to create simple graphics (desirable)
- Highly organised, detail-oriented and able to manage/execute multiple ongoing projects
- Understanding of social media and audio/video outputs
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with cross functional stakeholders
- Be a self-motivated, results-driven team player who is passionate to learn and grow
Interested candidates should write to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with their CV and writing samples/ portfolio