Cluster Development Executive (CDE)
Position: Cluster Development Executive (CDE)- Specialised in Marketing, based in BRHills, Chamarajanagara district.
Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment (ATREE) is a non-profit research organization, which generates interdisciplinary knowledge to inform policy and practice in conservation and sustainable development.
About the Project
We have received grant from Government of India for “BR Hills Wild Bee Honey Cluster (Major) under Scheme of Fund for Regeneration of Traditional Industries (SFURTI). ATREE is an Implementing Agency (IA) and Keystone as Technical Agency (TA). This project is aimed at establishment of the common facility centre (CFC) for processing wild honey to provide socio-economic living opportunity for the Soliga tribal community. To implement this project, we are looking for a highly motivated and young dynamic cluster development executive- specialised in Marketing/ Business management.
Emoluments: Rs. 42,000/- (consolidated).
Qualification and Required Skill:
- Degree in Business / Marketing discipline with min 4 to 5 years of experience.
- Good communication skill with community, artisan, and with govt. department.
- Experience working with the indigenous communities would be helpful.
- Leadership quality to mobilise artisan group to organise and conduct training and workshops.
- Managerial skill to oversee operations in Common Facility Centres.
- Language proficiency in English and Kannada.
- Computers and basic software needed for preparation of reports and updating of websites.
- Developing and executing marketing strategies, define target audiences, plans and campaigns.
- Creating and managing content, including website content, blog posts, social media posts and create promotional materials
- Working with design and production teams to create promotional materials.
- Managing budgets and overseeing the profitability of campaigns
- Networking with potential clients and partners
- Liaising with marketing, design and sales teams to ensure brand consistency.
Joining: Immediate joining (The position shall be initially for a period of 1 year, which shall be extendable for further period depending on the satisfactory performance.
Interested candidates should send their applications along with a covering letter, CV, and two reference letters to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will remain open until 25th March 2023. The subject line of application should say “Cluster Development Executive (CDE)”