Dr. T Ganesh PhD
B.Sc. 1986. Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India.
M.S. 1989. Ecology. Pondicherry University, Pondicherry, India.
Ph.D.1996. Ecology. Pondicherry University, Pondicherry, India.
Research interests: Faunal loss (birds and small mammals) and its consequence on forest dynamics, long term changes in tree phenology and understanding factors that contributes to such changes. Anthropogenic effects on species interactions especially on the forest-agriculture boundary. Long-term changes in population dynamics of migrant raptors and resident owls in relation to land use changes and community involvement in their conservation.
- Bombay Natural History Society, Bombay (1998-2003)
- Ecological Society of America (1995-1997)
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (2000-2005).
- Member disaster management committee, Tirunelveli dist.
- Member advisor, Kalakad Mundanthurai Tiger Reserve
International Advisor to Environmental Studies at New College of Florida, Sarasota, USA.
Agasthya - a newsletter on natural history and conservation of the Agasthyamalai region
- ‹ previous
- 2 of 16
- next ›