Position: Manager - Finance
ATREE, Bengaluru invites applications for the position of Manager - Finance
- Prepare monthly financial reports with budgets, forecasts and variances for projects and endowments for use by project incharges and management
- Prepare and finalise utilisation certificates for donors
- Prepare monthly cash flow statement for each project, update it periodically and raise fund requests
- Prepare and analyse consolidated projects cash flow and overheads
- Project/endowment related information for management
- Follow up of receivables from donors and project incharges
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Chartered Accountant with atleast 5-7 years of relevant experience, preferably in reputed non-profit organisations with FCRA registration.
- Experience in project finance, accrual based accounting and internal audits
- Exposure to accounting tools like Tally/ERPs along with hands on experience in data analytics/presentations/advanced excel.
- It is also expected that the incumbent be proactive, work within deadlines, and work well in a team setting.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
ATREE fosters autonomy, professional growth, diversity and gender equity at the work place. Women and persons from disadvantaged groups are especially encouraged to apply.
To apply, email your detailed curriculum vitae mentioning the position name in the subject head of your email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.