Graduate Program Manager - MSc Conservation Practice
ATREE’s Academy for Conservation Science and Sustainability Studies seeks applications for the Graduate Program Manager (GPM) for its Masters in Environmental Studies program. ATREE, in partnership with the University of Trans-Disciplinary Health Sciences and Technology (TDU), Bengaluru, is launching this interdisciplinary program this year. We solicit applications from candidates with sufficient experience and the motivation to participate in a dynamic and challenging academic and practice-oriented setting.
Successful candidates will manage and coordinate the MSc program, including:
- Course calendar management and class scheduling
- Course evaluation and grading coordination
- Coordinating seminars and talks
- Student internship and sectoral immersion coordination
- Project thesis and internship report management
- Budgeting and costing
- Allocation of teaching assistantships and scholarships
- Graduation ceremonizing
- Social media promotions and marketing
- Campus placements and recruitment
The GPM will report to the Convener of the Academy, and work in close coordination with TDU, the university and degree awarding partner. The position is a highly demanding one, and remuneration will be competitive.
A Masters in Arts, Sciences or a Business degree.
- Sound software skills including MS Office word, excel, or Google Docs Editors, PDFs and Adobe, and any human resource management platforms.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English, including spoken and written; and familiarity with Kannada or Hindi.
- Proven experience in Placement / Internship /Projects coordination with industry, NGOs and other key stakeholders
- Post degree, a 3-4year work experience in academic, NGO or corporate sectors in coordinating and managing capacities.
- Experience in or familiarity with the fields of conservation and sustainability practice would be preferable
Interested candidates should send their CV along with a covering letter and two references to email@example.com. The subject line of application should say “MSc - Graduate Program Manager”.